- 2 slices Two Hands Mixed Grain and Pumpkin Seed Bread
- 16 thin slices of telegraph cucumber
- 100g cold smoked salmon slices
- small handful watercress leaves
- 2 tablespoons dill mayonnaise*
- freshly ground black pepper
Lightly butter bread if you like. Top each slice of bread with overlapping slices of cucumber.
Curl salmon slices and place on top of cucumber along with watercress leaves.
Add a generous dollop of dill mayonnaise and a grind of black pepper.
* Dill mayonnaise can be purchased in specialty food stores. If you are unable to find it then finely chop fresh dill and mix into good quality mayonnaise.