- 500g small new potatoes (waxy)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well.
Meanwhile cook bacon in a frying pan over a medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels and roughly chop.
Combine potatoes, bacon, spring onions and walnuts in a dish. Combine olive oil, vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and serve warm.