Enjoy…………….even though it tastes divine after 4 hours if you can hold off over night it gets better!
- Sunflower oil for greasing
- 50g butter
- 50g dark chocolate
- 200g ginger nut biscuits
- 150g white chocolate
- 250g curd cheese
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 65g caster sugar
- 284ml cream
1. Lightly oil 20cm loose bottomed cake tin with sun oil
2. Melt the butter and half the dark chocolate in a pan, and then stir in the biscuit crumbs until well mixed
3. Press onto the bottom of the cake tin, -chill
4. Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. When it's melted beat in the curd cheese, yoghurt and sugar.
5. Fold in the whipped cream
6. Pour onto chilled biscuit base
7. Grate remaining dark chocolate and sprinkle over cheesecake dust with cocoa.
8. Chill for 4 hours but preferably overnight!
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.