- 250g jar of artichokes in extra virgin olive oil, drained and oil reserved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon capers, to serve
- Sliced bread eg sour dough, wood fired.
Process artichokes and lemon juice in a food processor until finely chopped.
Gradually add oil, yoghurt and 1 clove garlic until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours for flavours to combine.
Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with capers and a drizzle of olive oil.
Combine reserved artichoke oil with remaining garlic and brush on both sides of sliced bread. Barbecue or char-grill bread, 1-2 minutes each side until golden and crisp. Serve bruschetta with artichoke puree.