- 2 large potatoes peeled and grated
- 260g can drained corn kernels
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 6 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam marsala
- 1/4 cup oil
- dipping sauce
- 2/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tabs freshly chopped mint
- 2 tsps sweet chilli sauce
Drain potato on paper towel and squeeze out moisture. Add all ingredients into bowl and mix well. Heat 2 tabs of the oil into heavy based fry pan and drop tab mixture and cook till golden on both sides.
Drain on paper towels and serve with dipping sauce.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.