- 5-6 Medium sized new potatoes
- 250 g green beans, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 1/2 cups kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced thinly
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup herb vinaigrette
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
Cut potatoes in half and cook in a small amount of water until just tender, cool.
In a large bowl, combine beans, olives, red onion and tomatoes. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and add. Fold in the Herb Vinaigrette, crumble feta on top and serve.
I usually add some chopped fresh mint, it goes nicely with the new potatoes.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.