- 2 cups (approx 300g) blanched peanuts
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup mixed sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 25g butter
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil (or neutral flavoured oil)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- handful of crisp fried noodles, broken into smaller pieces
Preheat oven to 180 C. Place nuts and all seeds in a roasting pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring at intervals until nuts are golden. Add garlic, butter, oil, curry powder, rice bubbles and noodles and mix well. Bake a further 5 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Store in a sealed plastic or glass container.