Made in minutes, this soup is such a great recipe to have on hand for when you want soup now!
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Valcom Tom Yum Paste
- 2 tablespoons Valcom Lemon Grass (or use fresh if you like)
- 2 tablespoons Valcom kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup finely sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 16 large green prawns, peeled and deveined (leave tails on if you like)
- fresh coriander to garnish
Heat the chicken stock, tom yum paste, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves together in a saucepan. Add the fish sauce and sugar. Simmer for 2-3 minutes before adding the mushrooms and lime juice. Simmer for 2 minutes before adding the prawns.
Cook just until the prawns are pink.
Divide the broth between 4 bowls.
Top with prawns and then coriander leaves.
Serve with extra lime wedges.