- 2 packets (500g) malt biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can (397g)sweetened condensed milk
- 250g butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (hazelnuts, almonds etc)
- 75g butter, melted
- 350g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Mix together all ingredients and place in greased slice tray and chill.
Mix icing ingredients together and spread over chilled base. Allow to set and then cut into bars.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.