- 2 cups couscous
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 red capsicum, grilled
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 3 courgettes, sliced and pan fried
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Place couscous in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Allow couscous to absorb water and then fluff with a fork.
Remove seeds from capsicum and slice. Place cous cous, capsicum, chickpeas, pistachio nuts, courgettes, spring onions and mint leaves in a bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over salad, toss to combine.