- 190 g mixed dried fruit, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup whiskey or brandy
- 250 g cake crumbs
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted
- 10 g white chocolate, melted
- chopped green or red cherries for garnish
Soak the dried fruit in the brandy for at least 1 hour.
Combine the fruit, cake crumbs and icing sugar and roll into small balls.
Place on a covered tray and refrigerate until firm. Dip each ball in chocolate, giving a thin covering.
Allow to set and then drizzle the top of each with white chocolate.
Sit a slice of cherry on the top of each truffle.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.