- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2.5cm (1 inch) chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum (pepper), roasted, skin removed and sliced
- 200 g feta, crumbled
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, large leaves torn
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Place the pumpkin in a roasting dish, drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes until just tender, add the pumpkins seeds and garlic to the pan half way through cooking.
Allow the pumpkin to cool slightly before arranging on a platter with remaining ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and serve alongside meat such as roasted lamb or as a salad meal.
To make the dressing mix all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to combine.