- 400g short or rough puff pastry
- 300g spinach*, roughly chopped and tough stems removed
- 100g feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 6 eggs
Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Line two medium sized tart dishes with pastry (approximately 24cm diameter).
Cover with baking paper and then weights and bake blind for 10 minutes, remove weights and bake a further 5 minutes until base is lightly coloured.
Place all remaining ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper and then pour into the prepared pastry base and bake for 30 minutes or until the filling is just set.
* Can be frozen
* Use less or more spinach depending on personal preference.