- 250g pkt plain sweet biscuits (malt, wine etc…), crushed
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2 cups chopped dried tropical fruit eg papaya, mango, pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, pecans or peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate bits or chips
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 160 C.
Mix together crushed biscuits and butter. Press into a slice pan.
Sprinkle over fruit, nuts, chocolate and coconut. Drizzle the can of condensed milk evenly over the slice and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.