- 3 size 7 eggs
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 200g Regal Hot Smoked Salmon
- 3 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons dukkah
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add eggs and cook for 7 minutes, Drain and then cool with cold water and peel (7 minutes of cooking will give eggs that still have a “fudginess” in the centre of the yolk as opposed to being hard boiled). Cut each egg into quarters.
Arrange spinach leaves, salmon, red onion and eggs on each plate. Drizzle with combined olive oil and balsamic vinegar and then sprinkle with dukkah and sea salt.
Serve with crusty bread.