Simple and delicious, this salad can be served with a crisp green salad or on its own.
Refrigerate leftovers and take to work/school for lunch the next day!
- 375g pasta
- 1-2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g Regal Hot Smoked Salmon, flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/2 cup aioli or mayonnaise
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, drain well and then set aside to cool.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, celery, spring onion, salmon, aioli and dill, toss until well mixed.
Distribute between bowls and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container.