- 225g dark chocolate
- 115g butter
- 1 can (397 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet (250 g) plain sweet biscuits, crushed into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 200g Milky Bar chocolate (or other white chocolate)
Chill until firm. Once set, gently melt the Milky Bar chcolate and spread over the slice. Chill again and mark into squares when the white chocolate is firm but not hard.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.