- 1 large avocado, skin removed and flesh chopped into 1 cm chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced into 1 cm chunks
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 125 g baby salad leaves
- 200 g Regal Wood Roasted Salmon, flaked
- coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Prepare the salsa - combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to combine.
Place the salad leaves onto serving plates. Top with mounds of salsa and the salmon.
Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the coriander leaves.
To prepare the dressing, combine all the ingredients.